Special Programs at ICS
Join us and meet new friends while learning and having fun in a warm atmosphere!
Nursery rhymes and songs
Arts and Crafts
Fine Motor Skills
TUESDAY and/or THURSDAY – 9:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
Welcome! During Just the Two of Us, we follow a daily routine which consists of:
- A welcome song
- Sing along time with rythm instruments and movement
- Storytime and related activity or song
- An art project, usually related to our story or the season
- “Free play,” a time for our toddlers to develop social skills
- Clean up time!
- Quick final story
- The goodbye song
Through this program, toddlers learn: how to interact in a group environment, new songs and ways to make a joyful noise, how to use their little hands to create a work of art, appropriate play, how to clean up, and how to be good listeners. They are also introduced to colors, shapes, and letters through our projects. Their growing takes place in a safe and inviting environment with a parent or caregiver by their side to help the learning process and provide support.
We hope you’ll consider joining our wonderful group of toddlers!
Taught by Ms. Gabrielle Gonzalez
FEE for 10 sessions per semester: $100.00
(Pick Tuesday or Thursday, October 2011 through December 2011)
FEE for 20 sessions per semester: $200.00
(Pick Tuesday or Thursday, January 2012 through June 2012)
*Double the fee if you will be attending BOTH Tuesday and Thursday each week.
Your child must be present during registration and you must bring the following:
- A completed registration form with the required parental signatures
- A One Time Registration Fee of $25.00 per child — Non-refundable
- Your child’s Birth Certificate- attach copy – child must be 18 months old by 12/31/10 (or have his/her birthday on or before 6/30/09)
- Your child’s Baptismal Certificate – attach copy – (unless Baptized in Immaculate Conception Church)
- Written proof of your child’s vaccinations (your child’s immunization booklet).
- DTP (diptheria-tetanus-Pertussis) or DtaP – 4 doses
- Polio (OPV) – 3 doses
- MMR (Measles-Mumps-Rubella – 1 dose on or after 1st birthday
- Hib (haemophilus influenzae type B) – 1 dose
- HepB (Hepatitis B) – 3 doses
- Varicella – 1 dose on or after 1st birthday