Futures in Education Information
Dear Principals, Board Chairs and Tuition Administrators:
Futures in Education, along with our partner Children’s Scholarship Fund, is pleased to announce that the 2017/2018 scholarship application is open as of today, January 17, 2017!
Please distribute the attached flyer (in English and Spanish) to current and prospective families and help us communicate to them the importance of submitting all required documents and completing the application no later than the deadlines below. Pastors are encouraged to use it as a bulletin insert. Please note some changes we have made for the 2017/2018 school year:
- March 31, 2017: Early deadline for returning families (i.e., families who were in a Catholic school/academy last year and received tuition assistance). Returning families will also be receiving a reminder email. It is critical that they use the same TADS login as last year to ensure they are properly identified.
- April 21, 2017: Deadline for new families (i.e., families who did not receive tuition assistance last year).
- The application will close after the April 21, 2017 deadline.
- Awarding will be done on a first-come, first-serve basis until funding is exhausted. Priority will be given to returning families only until the early deadline.
- New scholarship opportunities! You will hear from us shortly about some new programs being introduced this year.
- The application fee has increased to $30 per family. We have done all we can to keep this fee as low as possible and have negotiated this rate for at least the next three years.
2017-18 Tuition Schedules
We recommend having you or one of your staff members go through an application workshop/webinar offered by TADS. If you're interested in a scholarship application workshop for your school or academy, please email scholarships@futuresined
The team at Futures in Education wishes all of you a happy and healthy 2017!